Residential Trash & Recycling Services
Sanitation service includes:
- Weekly curbside trash pick-up
- Bi-weekly recycling
- Monthly Bulk Pick Up
Monthly Bulk Pick-Up:
- First Wednesday of each month
- Each pickup must be requested – minimum 24 hr. notice
- Maximum: 3 items (Does not include: construction debris, yard waste, or over-sized items such as hot tubs)
- 18 Gallon containers will be available upon request for any resident that wishes to participate in Waste Industries’ recycling program.
- To request a container contact GFL Environmental.
- Pickups are bi-weekly and Waste Industries’ single stream recycling makes it easy to participate.
- Anyone abusing the recycling program will face consequences.
- This includes pillaging through bins sitting on the curb as well as using recycling bins for trash.
- There is no additional cost to participate in recycling.
- Pickup is bi-weekly on Thursdays. Lovejoy residents are "B" (Blue) pickup
- If you have paid for service past January 1, 2016, contact Waste Industries to request a refund.
- If you do not currently have trash service, contact Waste industries to receive a trash receptacle.
- If you wish to participate in recycling, contact Waste Industries to request a recycle bin.
- Seniors 65 & Older and Disabled Veterans exempt from property taxes are also exempt from sanitation fees. Exemptions must be filed each year, must be homeowner and resident at the address.