Lovejoy Municipal Court
LOVEJOY MUNICIPAL COURT
LOVEJOY POLICE DEPARTMENT
January 10, 2023 court has been RESCHEDULED due to water issues in the county. Reschedule notices have been mailed.
To check your court date. You may call (678) 610-9748 during business hours.
Our offices will be closed on Monday, January 16, 2023 in observation of the Dr. Martin Luther King Holiday
To receive information about your citation online 24 hours a day, please visit www.ticketfastpay.com. If your citation does not require a court appearance you may pay online at www.ticketfastpay.com. To PAY BY PHONE dial 1-844-841-6218.
If you do not pay your citation by your court date, you must appear in court on the date listed on your citation.
You must appear in court if your citation is a "send to state" violation.
You must appear in court if you received a citation involving an accident.
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
*Tuesdays we will only service court sessions
FACE MASK ARE REQUIRED IN THE BUILDING AT ALL TIMES
NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING
A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING AT A TIME.
LOVEJOY MUNICIPAL COURT EMERGENCY ORDER 7-15-2020 VIEW
JUDICIAL EMERGENCY ORDER 6-1-2020 VIEW
To ensure the safety of all individuals
Please familiarize yourself with the procedure below:
Upon entry into the building, individuals, including court personnel, please be advised.
- Face mask are not required.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided by the court when entering the building.
- No children will be allowed in the building. If a defendant does not have available childcare, their case will be reset.
- Only the defendant will be allowed in the courtroom (exempt attorney for the defendant)
- Additional individuals must wait outside of the building and/or in vehicles, not in the lobby area
- The number of individuals in the courtroom shall be limited, not to include court personnel. Once a limit has been reached, you will be given a number and must wait outside of the building to be called in. There is a loud speaker in which numbers are called. You will then be allowed to enter into the court room once your number is called. If trial, your name or number may be called if a witness.
- The Bailiff will advise of seating.
- Please bring your own writing utensil.
- The courtroom will be cleaned and sanitized between court sessions.
ATTORNEY ENTRY OF APPEARANCE FORM
NEED COPY OF POLICE REPORT?
- Reports will be ready within five business days of the incident or accident.
- Reports will be emailed within 48 hours of payment. If you do not receive within this time, please call (678) 610-9748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juvenile Reports: Parents of a juvenile may receive a copy of certain types of reports (i.e. traffic collision reports). Availability of these records is restricted to court personnel, the minor, parents or guardian, attorneys involved in the case, and other persons designated by statute. Questions: contact Clayton County Juvenile Court
- Domestic Reports - WILL NOT be sent via email. You must pick up in person with proper identification.
FTA - FAILURE TO APPEAR IN COURT - LICENSE RELEASE
- This is for individuals who driver’s license is CURRENTLY suspended.
- If a payment was submitted online, you are still REQUIRED to make a court appearance to sign REQUIRED documents and if your license was/is suspended it will REMAIN SUSPENDED UNTIL DOCUMENTS ARE SIGNED and a withdrawal of FTA is submitted to the Department of Driver Services by the courts.
CHECK YOUR DRIVER LICENSE STATUS
You may check the status of your Georgia Driver’s License on the Department of Driver’s Services (DDS) website, please CLICK HERE
DRIVER'S LICENSE POINTS
Please contact the Department of Driver's Services (DDS) website, please CLICK HERE
RED PARKING TICKET
A parking citation is given to a vehicle that is found in violation of a County ordinance or state statute. By law, the registered owner of the vehicle is presumed to have received the citation.
All parking citations must be paid within 30 days of the date the citation is issued. Late fees and other penalties may be added if the owner fails to pay by the due date. Parking citations left unpaid for more than 90 days will be reported to an outside collection/credit reporting agency.
You may request a court hearing within 90 days of the issue date of the citation.
MAKE A PAYMENT
You can make a payment online WWW.TICKETFASTPAY.COM, by mail or by phone (1-844-841-6218).
Payment in person: Lovejoy Police Department, 2296 Talmadge Rd., Lovejoy, GA 30250
Payment by mail: Lovejoy Police Department. P.O. Box 220, Lovejoy, GA 30250
CONTEST PARKING TICKET
The link to contest a parking ticket form is below. This form is only for the ticket marked PARKING TICKET in red letters on the top.
https://pdf.ac/OF59M - Online fillable and submission form
Printable contest parking ticket form
If form is submitted online, you must send a complete legible copy of your parking ticket via email to email@example.com within one day of form submission. If completed by email or mail, court date will be sent via email.
Municipal Court Judge
Judge Crandle Bray