Dr. Rebekah Holland Wright
City Council, Post 3
2296 Talmadge Road
PO Box 292
Ph: (678) 201-9891
Fx: (770) 471-6499
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Lovejoy City Council:
Dr. Rebekah Holland Wright began her term in January 2008 representing Lovejoy Post 3. Served as Mayor Pro Tem 2013-2014 and 2017-2018.
Dr. Wright is the owner & CEO of Beck -N- Call. Her company is proud to deliver turn-key business services such as grant writing and business plans that embrace the team approach and work collaboratively with you to help develop and to assist your business needs. Dr. Wright is also a Certified Yoga Instructor (RYT200).
Dr. Wright is married to Wayne. They are members of New Vision Christian Church (NVCC), Dr. Pastor Luke S. Hall, Pastor & Founder.
Dr. Wright was born in Griffin, GA and graduated from Griffin High School. Her education is as follows:
- Applied Associates Degree, Computer Network Technology (Clayton State University)
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Technology Management (Clayton State University)
- Masters of Science Administration, Information Resource Management (Central Michigan University)
- Doctorate of Education in Education Leadership, with a Specialty in Curriculum and Instruction (University of Phoenix)
- Member - Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (Charter member, Tau Epsilon Chapter, Clayton State University)
- National League of Cities - Information Technology and Communications Steering Committee (Appointed 2010 -2012)
- 2008 - 2009 Leadership Clayton Graduate
- Introduced Technology to the City of Lovejoy
- Neighborhood Watch (Lovejoy PD currently leads)
- Let's Move Lovejoy! 2015 & 2016
- Teach Yoga Classes (Community)