Lovejoy Community Center
Welcome to the Lovejoy Community Center
The Lovejoy Community Center is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. The Center is located at 11622 Hastings Bridge Road in downtown Lovejoy.
- The center offers a playground, an outdoor pavilion, rental space, and several computers available to the public.
- Senior Citizens are invited to enjoy a wide range of activities at the Center including frequent senior trips, a monthly senior breakfast, BINGO, Inspirational Hours, and arts & crafts during the week.
- Senior Trips are an opportunity to mingle with fellow citizens of Lovejoy and surrounding areas and visit some of Georgia’s best attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium and Jimmy Carter National Historic Site.
- Senior Breakfast is held on the second Saturday of every month and is free to all Senior Citizens. Each breakfast features a guest speaker on a variety of issues Senior Citizens face.
- The Center has also become a resource for citizens in need, providing assistance through programs and organizations such as LIHEAP, Clayton County Family Care, and food giveaways.
- The Center is a place where the Citizens of Lovejoy meet with their perspective Homeowners Association and Neighborhood Watch groups to discuss and provide solutions to the concerns of the Citizens.
- The Center also provides Notary, copy, printing, and faxing services for
a small fee.
- The Center provides certificate-based computer training in the areas of
basic computer usage, internet usage, Microsoft Office, and a
whole lot more.
- The Center has an information table that provides the opportunity for
local businesses to network and to inform the public of services offered.
- Community Center activities change on a daily basis. Stop by to see
what resources are available.
- MARTA accessible.