Lovejoy Municipal Court
LOVEJOY MUNICIPAL COURT
LOVEJOY POLICE DEPARTMENT
UPCOMING CLOSURE - Veteran's Day Observance - Friday, November 10, 2023
To receive information about your citation online 24 hours a day, please visit www.ticketfastpay.com. If your citation does not require a court appearance you may pay online at www.ticketfastpay.com. To PAY BY PHONE dial 1-844-841-6218.
If you do not pay your citation by 3:00pm before your court date., you must appear in court on the date listed on your citation.
Money order, credit card or debit card are the only forms of payment accepted. There is an additional 4% fee added if a card is used.
You must appear in court if your citation is a "send to state" violation.
You must appear in court if you received a citation involving an accident.
If you require a translator, please advise clerk of court.
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
*Tuesdays we will only service court sessions
To ensure the safety of all individuals
Please familiarize yourself with the procedure below:
Upon entry into the building, individuals, including court personnel, please be advised.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided by the court when entering the building.
- Only the defendant will be allowed in the courtroom (exempt attorney for the defendant)
- Additional individuals must wait outside of the building and/or in vehicles, not in the lobby area
- The number of individuals in the courtroom shall be limited, not to include court personnel.
- The Bailiff will advise of seating.
- Please bring your own writing utensil.
- The courtroom will be cleaned and sanitized between court sessions.
SUBMIT OPEN RECORDS REQUEST ONLINE: SUBMIT REQUEST NOW
NEED COPY OF POLICE REPORT?
- Reports will be ready within five business days of the incident or accident.
- Reports will be emailed within 48 hours of payment. If you do not receive within this time, please call (678) 610-9748 or email email@example.com
- Juvenile Reports: Parents of a juvenile may receive a copy of certain types of reports (i.e. traffic collision reports). Availability of these records is restricted to court personnel, the minor, parents or guardian, attorneys involved in the case, and other persons designated by statute. Questions: contact Clayton County Juvenile Court
- Domestic Reports - WILL NOT be sent via email. You must pick up in person with proper identification.
FTA - FAILURE TO APPEAR IN COURT - LICENSE RELEASE
- This is for individuals who driver’s license is CURRENTLY suspended.
- If a payment was submitted online, you are still REQUIRED to make a court appearance to sign REQUIRED documents and if your license was/is suspended it will REMAIN SUSPENDED UNTIL DOCUMENTS ARE SIGNED and a withdrawal of FTA is submitted to the Department of Driver Services by the courts.
CHECK YOUR DRIVER LICENSE STATUS
You may check the status of your Georgia Driver’s License on the Department of Driver’s Services (DDS) website, please CLICK HERE
DRIVER'S LICENSE POINTS
Please contact the Department of Driver's Services (DDS) website, CLICK HERE
CODE ENFORCEMENT TICKETS
How do I pay code enforcement tickets?
*All code enforcement tickets must be paid before court date. If not paid by court date, you must appear on your court date.
You can make a payment online WWW.TICKETFASTPAY.COM, by mail or by phone (1-844-841-6218).
How to search for code enforcement ticket, If your ticket ONLY has 3 numbers?
Example: If your ticket no. is 169
SEARCH TICKET as follows: C0000169 (C with four zeros YOUR TICKET NO.)
Payment in person: Lovejoy Police Department, 2296 Talmadge Rd., Lovejoy, GA 30250
Payment by mail: Lovejoy Police Department. P.O. Box 220, Lovejoy, GA 30250
If you have additional questions or having an issue, please call (678) 610-9748.
Code Enforcement officer contact Sgt. Loner at firstname.lastname@example.org