Code Enforcement and the Lovejoy Police Department joint efforts have enhanced the ability of the city to enforce and correct code violation issues. In most cases, the person responsible for a code violation is given an opportunity to voluntarily comply with the law and correct the situation. If a citation is issued by the Code Enforcement Officer or the Lovejoy Police Department the violator will be ordered to appear in code court. Code court is held on the 2nd Monday of each month at 4:00 pm at City Hall located at 2296 Talmadge Road, Lovejoy, GA 30250.
Lovejoy Mowing in the Right Direction is a free lawn cut service for qualified seniors in Lovejoy. This service runs from May 1, 2016 thru September 30, 2016.
- Must be a Lovejoy resident, living within the city limits. Property must be your primary place of residence (Your name has to be on deed or lease).
- Must be 60 years of age or older.
- Each person living at residence must be physically unable to provide own lawn care.
- Must have proof from doctor before approval can be granted.
- All homes will be inspected prior to approval.
- Must register with code enforcement ANNUALLY.
- Forms available at: Lovejoy City Hall or Lovejoy Community Center and City of Lovejoy website.
- Forms must be mailed, emailed, OR submitted in person to City Hall. The mailing address is: City of Lovejoy, Attn: Code Enforcement, PO Box 220, Lovejoy, GA 30250. Email to .
Free Lawn Care for Qualified Seniors Registration Form: 2018 Registration (PDF)